Very nice. Where can I get the shower tile? Thank you
9 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
ECLECTIC HOMESMy Houzz: Home’s a Place Where She Can Get Creative
A Virginia blogger adds fresh and playful DIY touches to her and her husband’s first home
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere Do I Start When Renovating My House?
Eager to get going on a project but not sure where to begin? Read this practical guide to getting started
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNHow to Choose Tile for a Steam Shower
In steamy quarters, tile needs to stand up to all that water and vapor in style. Here's how to get it right the first time
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSBefore and After: Tub-Shower Combo Gets a Major Update
A mother-daughter bathroom in Toronto now has function and style, thanks to clean design and custom storage
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNConvert Your Tub Space Into a Shower — the Tiling and Grouting Phase
Step 3 in swapping your tub for a sleek new shower: Pick the right tile and test it out, then choose your grout color and type
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
SHOWERSShower Design: 13 Tricks With Tile and Other Materials
Playing with stripes, angles, tones and more can add drama to your shower enclosure
Full Story

Comment