Software
Houzz Logo Print
mom23girls

15 years ago
Where did you get this tile? I've been looking forever for this pillow tile, but in a brick pattern. Is it travertine or marble? Thank you in advance for any insight!
Case Design/Remodeling, Inc. · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 14 years ago
    I want this tile too, where do you get it?
  • 14 years ago
    I believe it's a travertine tile that is custom cut.
  • 14 years ago
    I just saw it at Alpha tile in Brandon - ceramic, in square, tufted square, and brick. Can't tell you more but if you call, I'm sure they'll know exactly what you're looking for and can give you more info by phone...
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Robert Andrews Lycian (aka Richards and Sterling) has something similar. Their
    pillowed version is called the "Luna" line. In that line, "Tylos" is a pillowed pale, creamy yellow limestone. It comes in 3 x 6, 3 x 12, 6 x 6 and a romboid. Their other pillowed tile is "Olympus", a whiter limestone in some of the sizes above also.
  • 13 years ago
    what color is the Cabinet color? I have a smilar backsplash and I love the cabinet color with it.