I can't find such a lovely small console sink. What is it? Thanks!
9 years ago
Related Stories

MY HOUZZHouzz TV: Love Letter to a Small Midcentury Find
A 630-square-foot 1956 home captures its owner’s heart. See it when it was new and now
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
LIFE10 Things Around My Home That I’m Thankful For
A designer shares the comforts big and small that she is grateful for
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
STORAGEClosets Too Small? 10 Tips for Finding More Wardrobe Space
With a bit of planning, you can take that tiny closet from crammed to creatively efficient
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGN8 Trees Landscape Designers Love for Small Spaces
Learn more about the top-performing trees to grow in tight corners, city courtyards, narrow side yards and more
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGN8 Ways to Love Trough Sinks
Add industrial-chic style to your bathroom or laundry room with this utilitarian sink
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNSmall-Bathroom Secret: Free Up Space With a Wall-Mounted Sink
Make a tiny bath or powder room feel more spacious by swapping a clunky vanity for a pared-down basin off the floor
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSLove Your Living Room: Upsize a Small Space
Learn clever decorating tricks for giving your living room a more spacious feel and a bigger personality
Full Story
Artichoke
A. K.Original Author
K Defay
Kat