Software
Houzz Logo Print
jkart

Two medicine cabinets/mirrors over single sink vanity?

9 years ago

We are tight on space in our kids bath remodel. We originally ordered a small double vanity and two medicine cabients (plus two vanity lights), but it's looking like we will only be able to fit a single sink vanity in the space afterall. We are probably going to buy a 48" single sink vanity, but I'd prefer not to return both medicine cabinets/lights....

Question - can we use two medicine cabinets over a single sink vanity? I have not found many bathrooms with this setup, but I did find this one image online, and it would look similar in my bathroom.

(Also, we have considered a very small double vanity, but most are contemporary and we have more of a traditional/transitional home, so I think we will just switch to one sink).

What do you think of this?

Comments (9)