Software
Houzz Logo Print
lcastrogiovanni

Delivery time

Hi, I noticed this was a custom product and you are quoting September. I am looking at ordering 8-10 of these, would I be able to expedite a large order?

Thank you,

Lindsay
Firenze Table, Eight Seater · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 9 years ago

    Hi Lindsay, we could definitely look into it - I would need to see what stock is currently available. Could you give me more detail on the size and finish you are looking for and your deadline.

    Thanks


    Gareth

  • 9 years ago

    Hi, I would be looking for your largest size with benches. At least 12 of them. From this listing I only see 1 finish which is a lighter wood with a black trim, and then the bench (separate listing; looks to be the same wood with the white trim.) I would also be flexible on finishes, or mix and match depending on what you might have. Ideally I would like them the week of Aug. 14th, but could be flexible if it were closer to that week rather than October.


    Thank you for the quick reply!

    L

  • 9 years ago

    Hi Lindsay,

    We have quite a few options, in the timber and the finish.

    In order to best facilitate your needs I will need to send you a tear sheet so that you can select the finishes - we will need this info in order to go ahead with the listing. I see that you work with House - is this for an internal project?

    Please feel free to call me if you need to expedite the information. Thanks.

    Regards


    Gareth