I loved this color, but I don't think it is going to work. Ideas?
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (8)
- 9 years ago
Related Professionals
Stamford Interior Designers & Decorators · Cowansville Interior Designers & Decorators · Augusta Architects & Building Designers · Farmington Architects & Building Designers · York Architects & Building Designers · Wilmington Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · DeRidder Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Branson Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Georgetown Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Fredericksburg Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Stamford Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Mason City Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Detroit Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Lincoln Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Toledo Kitchen & Bathroom Designers- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
DOORSPocket Door Ideas You’re Going to Love
Thinking about a space-saving sliding door for your home? Take a look at these 10 efficient examples
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZInside Houzz: Updates to the Houzz App for iPhone and iPad
With a redesign and new features, the Houzz app is better than ever
Full Story
MATERIALSPro Panel: ‘The Material I Love to Work With Most’
7 experts weigh in on their favorite materials for walls, flooring, siding and counters
Full Story
LIFEWhat I Learned About Moving a Loved One to a Retirement Home
Setting up an elderly family member’s apartment in an assisted-care facility is a labor of love for this Houzz writer
Full Story
DINING ROOMSDesign Dilemma: I Need Ideas for a Gray Living/Dining Room!
See How to Have Your Gray and Fun Color, Too
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: I Need Lake House Decor Ideas!
How to Update a Lake House With Wood, Views, and Just Enough Accessories
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESSay 'I Do' to Beautiful Wedding Memory Displays
You'll love and cherish these creative vignettes, artwork and more that keep the happiness of your special day at hand
Full Story



Susan Davis