Software
Houzz Logo Print
keithaann

"LIKES"

13 years ago
Can anyone tell me why I can no longer see the " Likes" on comments that I make. I access houzz thru safari using my browser instead of the app. This worked fine until recently. I contacted the support team last week but haven't received any help.

Comments (18)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Good question! Also I used to be able to edit my comments after posting them, but now I can't :)
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    On my iPad and iPhone I can't alter what I've written or see who's liked my comment - so now I just either use the iPad but not the app - just via safari ! Or use the laptop instead !!! Hope that helps you figure out a way that suits you !!
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks so much... Just very frustrating since everything was working just fine a few weeks ago. I have read comments from others who were having similar problems with deleting or editing a comment. I am hoping that the support team is working on this problem and all will be well soon!
  • 13 years ago
    test
  • 13 years ago
    It's working Aja !! :-)
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I never have been able to see "Likes" on my comments. Is it because I use Firefox?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Hi Interiors, no, I use Firefox (never the app) and can always see likes
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Doesn't all this sound weird that some can see them and others can't on different applications sounds like a houzz problem big time I've have my issues to with receiving messages
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    They seem to also be experiencing issues each time they adjust the program with how feeds show up (for example if I go to the tabs - feed - activity - and post in activity - it reverts to the feed tab).... lots of tinkering going on causing unforeseen consequences...
  • 13 years ago
    I've always used Safari and browser/ not app on my iPad and have been able to edit/ delete comments and see Likes on both my iPad and iPhone until recently. But, it seems to be back on track now. Just checked my iPhone again and could see Likes. Others have had problems with deleting/editing comments complaining that the delete/edit function would only flicker and not let them actually change their comments. @ interiors, if possible you might want to try another browser instead of Firefox to see if that helps. It sounds like a little thing BUT we all enjoy seeing who likes our comments
  • 13 years ago
    Hey Johnathan,

    Maybe no one likes your comments!
    LOL!

    And I think it is very unfair that I can't "like" my own comments.
  • 13 years ago
    Hey Johnathan,

    Get Google Chrome!

    So much better than Firefox.

    I used Chrome before I recently got my Mac.
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    LOL , Aja.... Only you would want to LIKE your own comments!! It's what makes you so endearing !
  • 13 years ago
    Keitha,

    It is a thankless, dirty job but someone must occasionally like my comments.
  • 13 years ago
    @Aja, as you well know.... They will let you know if they DON'T like your comments!
  • 13 years ago
    Keitha

    OUCH!
  • 13 years ago
    :))