Software
Houzz Logo Print
nucci108

Who is the maker of the outdoor wall lanterns?

13 years ago
Crisp Architects · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The wall lanterns were chosen by the client and I unfortunately have no information on them. I apologize.
  • 13 years ago
    Looks like Lantern & Scroll to me. Maybe there Old Village collection, I've attached a picture of a similar one. You should call them, their prices are great and they are awesome to work with! Cheers!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Actually they are Bevolo Lanterns! We are the original copper lantern manufacturer since 1945 in New Orleans, LA. All of our fixtures are hand-riveted and not soldered together like Lantern and Scroll. Check us out at www.bevolo.com!
  • 12 years ago
    Beautiful. Can you tell me which lantern specifically? I can't seem to find it on your website.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    @burlk It's the Bevolo Williamsburg Lantern. http://www.bevolo.com/williamsburg-lights Do you have a picture of your projects or plans? We have a complimentary scaling and design service. gaslights@bevolo.com