Software
Houzz Logo Print
nicki_brunner

What size sink would fit here?

9 years ago
Wondering if a 21 inch sink would fit into the center area without interfering with the left and right drawers. Basically curious about the dimensions of the middle two-door opening. Thanks!
Tiffany 48" Single Bathroom Vanity Cabinet, White · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello-

    Thank you for your inquiry!

    I've reached out to Virtu and asked your question. I'll let you know once I have confirmation from them.

    Best regards-

    Geraldine

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello-

    Each cabinet door is about 10.63 inches wide = to 21.26 inches in width. The depth of the space where the sink would be located is about 21.28 inches. The 21 inch sink may to be large to fit in this space; however we advise consulting with a contractor to confirm.

    Best regards-

    Geraldine

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Thank you

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting