Software
Houzz Logo Print
bhissett

1911 Character Home

9 years ago
I've been searching endlessly on the internet to find the origin of our home. I've searched Eatons and Sears catalogue houses. This home is located in Saskatchewan Canada. It has four bedrooms upstairs (one in each corner) one original bathroom, located between the back smaller two bedrooms. We renovated what I believe was the sleeping balcony into an ensuite bathroom located in the center of the two bigger bedrooms. On the main floor there is a smoking room, living room, dining room and kitchen. There was a back pantry which we made into part of the kitchen. There is a veranda which I think was open at one time since there is a window in the front smoking room and a bay window in the front living room. There is no bathroom on the main. If anyone can help me I would rally appreciate it. Thank you, Bev

Comments (2)