Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathy_rivera

Need curtain for a very small Bathroom window.

Kathy Rivera
10 years ago
We just had our bathroom re-done and are looking for some type of curtain for the window but are having a hard time finding anything in the right size. The dimensions of the window are 34 1/2 " w x 24 " L. Also not sure of the right color. Thanks.

Comments (5)

• PRO
    ASVInteriors
    10 years ago
    A black roller blind or roman blind would work here ( the dark colour on your towels)
  • Madeline
    10 years ago
    Can you sew? If not, you could use the iron on no sew tape and very easily make a pair of curtains, designed and made exactly to your measurements. Check the JoAnn's website for the product. Good luck.
  • PRO
    Cara's Interiors
    10 years ago
    Judging from the glass on the window, I gather privacy is not an issue.
    Pick a fun pattern and just do a valance in a fun pattern with some colors you like. Adjust your towels, area rugs and art to go with accordingly.
  • PRO
    Carolyn Albert-Kincl, ASID
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    I would not use curtains on this window as it's so close to the shower. Instead I would consider one of these solutions:
    1. Shutters. The window is small and the shutters wouldnn't cost so very much and would be my absolute first choice for your window.

2. A bamboo shade mounted at ceiling height to give the window a bigger look.

3. Wood blinds, mounted within the window opening. Simple and effective.
    Carolyn Albert-Kincl, ASID
  • simplify52
    10 years ago
    I believe I would just put in plantation shutters, simple and understated elegance......just like the kitty!!! Love him!!!
Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012