Software
Houzz Logo Print
47olive

how is the water line connected??

9 years ago
does it require any special plunbing?
Outdoor Garden Utility Sink And Planting Station with Hose Hange, Green · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    This Outdoor Garden sink arrives with a quick connect component on the water intake. If you don't have the adapter, this can simply be removed to fit on a standard garden hose. This sink does not require an special plumbing.

    47olive thanked Zenvida
  • 8 years ago

    Hi I ordered this sink and I have bought different fittings, a new hose I give up! Conquer Equipment if your out there or anyone else are you saying I take the whole black part off that holds the 2 pieces on and connect the hose directly to the faucet, and clear drain hose inside sink? When I hooked it up with adapters water sprayed all over and inside the sink? Please help! Thanks

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hello Nicky!

    Sorry to hear you are having this experience.

    Please know there are two options to connect your hose to this sink. A. You can visit your local hardware store and buy the female portion of a hose quick disconnect or B. Unscrew the male part included and you will find threads that you can screw your garden hose directly into.

    If you are unsure what to buy, please unscrew the male part and take it into the hardware/garden store and I am sure they can find a match for you.

    I hope this helps.