Software
Houzz Logo Print
mariaham

Hey can you tell me where are the mirrors from??

13 years ago
please can you give me more details about the mirrors the pillows and the light?
Woodruff · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    @mariaham- what a fun look! reminds me of palm beach! love love love! please feel free to check out loomdecor.com, as we have several similar prints. i can also source our archives as well if you email me jackie@loomdecor.com
    we would LOVE to help you recreate this look!:)
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    @mariaham- I would be happy to order these items for you. Please contact me through my website www.oliveint.com
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi
    Could you order these mirrors for me? My email is sam@gidsal.nt
    Thanks Sam
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hello can I get details about the mirrors info@ms-Jacqueline.com
  • 12 years ago
    Can I please get info on these mirror, size, and price!