Software
Houzz Logo Print
gilly91175

Soffit?

9 years ago
Is that 12ft soffit and 10ft walls? Any info would be appreciated!

Love the classy look!

Dusty
Connecticut Golf Couse Estate Home · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Thanks for inquiring about this project. Yes, the walls were 10 feet tall, and the over hang was 12 inches. The roof is a 12 pitch as well.

  • 9 years ago
    well done! Thanks for the reply
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    I'm Sorry but I don't understand exactly what you are asking about the soffit.

  • 9 years ago
    eve height....if your wall heighht is 10 then that should put it right 11 ft I would say?
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Ok sorry for the misunderstanding. The eave height actually ends up closer to 10', because while the c-cut on the rafter is actually sitting on top of the floor system, (approximately 1 foot above top of wall) the soffit, which is 12" wide comes down the wall approximately 12" as well because the roof is a 12 pitch. Does that make sense?

  • 9 years ago
    It does....thanks for the clarification
  • 7 years ago

    Is the roof GAF Slateline?

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    yes the roof is GAF Slateline

  • 4 years ago

    May I ask what garage doors these are?

  • PRO
    4 years ago

    I believe they are Clopay.