Software
Houzz Logo Print
havencroft3

Brown cabinets

8 years ago
Two questions. Would the big light work over a dining room table and would the blue room in a kitchen with brown cabinets and granite. Trying to add some color? Thank you
Lucent Pendant No. 302b, Steel Blue, Brushed Nickel, 4 Watt · More Info

Comment (1)

  • 8 years ago

    Hey Virginia,

    I believe that the answer is yes to both. The lights we provide are omnidirectional and designed to be accent lighting. I have seen many people place them over their dining room table. However, the blue version of this piece is our most popular. People really seem to like the color and they've used it with many different styles of cabinets. I think they would probably look lovely in your space. I would look forward to making your lights for you.

    Please don't hesitate to contact me with any other questions.


    Sincerely,

    -David

    651-283-9494

    Virginia B thanked Bicycle Glass Co.