Software
Houzz Logo Print
ammychi8

Artwork

13 years ago
Can you please tell me where the four artwork pieces are from? They would go beautifully in our living room. Thank you!
c.r. laine 4440SC_1335SW_V1_0412.jpg · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Please contact me by phone 336-822-3000 ext 2781 --- I can provide pricing and delivery details (per your address) There are various size, pattern, and color options.
  • 13 years ago
    .....the four 'art-work' pieces are extremely beautiful,are these pieces framed ones. How is it possible to get these pieces...I desire to have one of these designs 'etched' on glass panels for a room-divider.I hope you could guide me,suitably.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I can sell the framed art to you. For the glass panels, I suggest you contact a custom glass provider in your area. Good luck! Sounds like a beautiful concept. I would be thrilled to help you with furnishings in your great space. Let me know when you are ready!!