I need advice about painting my brick fireplace
8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (7)
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
Related Professionals
Hot Springs Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Sebring Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Middletown Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Hot Springs Furniture & Accessories · Salina Furniture & Accessories · Anchorage Interior Designers & Decorators · Grand Forks Architects & Building Designers · Fort Collins Architects & Building Designers · Idaho Falls Architects & Building Designers · Great Bend Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Fort Worth Interior Designers & Decorators · Dubuque Furniture & Accessories · Greenfield Furniture & Accessories · Mankato Furniture & Accessories · Kahului Furniture & Accessories- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESWhat You Need to Know Before Painting Brick
Sure, painted brick can be a great look. But you need to take some risks into account. Here's how to paint brick like a pro
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESSurround Your Fireplace With Tile, Brick or Stone
Freshen up your fireplace with a crisp, colorful or dramatic new look
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES4 Lessons I Learned About Color in 2017
Toss out the rulebook and consider this designer’s insights into choosing and combining color at home
Full Story
LIFEWhat I Learned About Moving a Loved One to a Retirement Home
Setting up an elderly family member’s apartment in an assisted-care facility is a labor of love for this Houzz writer
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
BRICKHow to Paint Brick Like a Pro
Got a bland or beat-up brick wall? Treat it to a fresh face with paint in any color you choose
Full Story
EXTERIORSShould You Paint Your Brick House?
See if paint is a good option for your exterior, and learn about the steps professional painters take
Full Story
LIFEGet the Family to Pitch In: A Mom’s Advice on Chores
Foster teamwork and a sense of ownership about housekeeping to lighten your load and even boost togetherness
Full Story

K Laurence