what sheet size (exact measurement) should I use?
8 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
OUTDOOR ACCESSORIESKey Measurements for Planning Your Outdoor Furniture Layout
Learn how much space you need for al fresco dining and seating to ensure a comfortable and inviting outdoor living space
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: How Do I Modernize My Cedar Walls?
8 Ways to Give Wood Walls a More Contemporary Look
Full Story
STANDARD MEASUREMENTSKey Measurements for a Wine Cellar, Part 1
Find out the best ways to store your stash and how much space you need for wine refrigerators, racks and other storage
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDesigning a Business: How Can I Add Income Streams?
Design business coach Chelsea Coryell offers up several easy ways pros can increase their cash flow
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNKey Measurements to Make the Most of Your Bathroom
Fit everything comfortably in a small or medium-size bath by knowing standard dimensions for fixtures and clearances
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSKey Measurements for a Dream Laundry Room
Get the layout dimensions that will help you wash and fold — and maybe do much more — comfortably and efficiently
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKey Measurements for Your Kitchen Design
Get the ideal kitchen setup by understanding spatial relationships, dimensions and work zones
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESKey Measurements for a Heavenly Stairway
Learn what heights, widths and configurations make stairs the most functional and comfortable to use
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
Comment