Hi, I like this bed.
8 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEYou Said It: ‘They Looked at Me Like I Had 10 Heads’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
BEDROOMS11 Kids' Beds Built in Dreamland
Encourage kids' journeys to a world of imagination with beds shaped like racecars, boats, a royal nook and much more
Full Story
PATTERNMix Pillow Patterns Like a Pro: 17 Foolproof Themes
Toss together one of these helpful pattern mixes for a sofa, chair or bed bursting with liveliness
Full Story
BEDROOMSDesign Solution: Dual Headboards to Cap a Corner Bed
Neatly tailored but as casual as you please, this corner headboard style is a fitting finishing touch for a flexible, lounge-like bed
Full Story
BEDROOMSRoom of the Day: Teen’s Bedroom Puts the Bed in a Box
You probably haven’t seen anything quite like this creative, space-saving unit in a fun room for a Moscow teen
Full Story
BEDROOMSRoom of the Day: A Guest Room Like No Other
Thanks to reimagined closets and creative technology, this guest room fits 2 beds and catches the eye
Full Story
BEDROOMS9 Ways to Dress a Four-Poster Bed
Complete the fairy-tale look or go as modern as you like with canopies, swags, drapes — or nothing at all
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSWhat I Learned From My Master Bathroom Renovation
Houzz writer Becky Harris lived through her own remodel recently. She shares what it was like and gives her top tips
Full Story
ACCESSORIESThrow Pillow Master Class: How to Choose and Style Like a Pro
An interior designer reveals the secrets to mixing colorful and patterned pillows on your sofa and bed
Full Story

Comment