Software
Houzz Logo Print
meg515

Hallway Decorating for $400

8 years ago
Wanted to share photos of my hallway. Everything was bought either on clearance or was thrifted. The lamps were purchased for $5 each at Goodwill and I made them over to look like oil-rubbed bronze. The stool was also bought for $5 and I recovered it. Thoughts?

Comments (17)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Love it!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Good Job!

  • 8 years ago
    Thank you!
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    It looks great!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Your hallway looks lovely!

  • 8 years ago

    Ok, I didn't want to like this, but it is beautiful. Very nice.

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Nice job! Looks fabulous!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    beautiful

  • 8 years ago

    Very nice. As an aside, what are your floors? Walnut? I love them.

  • 8 years ago
    Thank you! Actually they are oak floors.
  • 8 years ago

    Thanks. I am considering replacing my hardwood , have been debating oak / walnut. I like yours.

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Beautiful budgeting! Each piece looks thoughtfully selected and compliments your space well; great work!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Gorgeous

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Wow! Great work regardless of budget! But knowing how little you ended up spending on the project makes it even more impressive!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Nice!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Looks Great! Simple, yet fills the space perfectly!

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio