Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
scooternj

love your style! would you mind sharing what tile this is?

Maur T
6 years ago
Love the tile! Struggling with finding a tile that is modern farmhouse and this is perfect.
Modern Farmhouse · More Info

Comments (8)

• Maur T
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    Thank you so much for the detailed info. I absolutely love your entire design for that house. Just so clean simple elegant and the right touch of farmhouse rustic. So talented!!
  • Sandy Lynn
    6 years ago
    I completely agree with scooternj. I love the entire house design. Close to perfection, in my untrained opinion.
  • JennM
    6 years ago

Is that a wood tile surrounding the herringbone tile or is it the wood floor used throughout the house?

• PRO
    Sheila Mayden Interiors
    6 years ago
    The outer border is hardwood flooring, used throughout the main floor.
  • Michelle Attard
    5 years ago

What colour grout was used with this tile?

• Whitney Dolan
    3 years ago

What sq ft was the whole tile area created using this design?

• PRO
    Iron Wrought Doors
    4 months ago

Wow, I must say, your house looks absolutely stunning with those exquisite iron door. It's evident that you have a great eye for design and have created a truly remarkable ambiance. Speaking of iron doors, if you're interested in enhancing the beauty and security of your home further, I would highly recommend considering the iron doors offered by our company. We specialize in crafting premium iron doors that are not only visually captivating but also built to last. Our expert artisans combine traditional craftsmanship with modern techniques to create exquisite designs that can complement any architectural style. You can check out our website ironwroughtdoors.com to get more options.

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!