Can I buy 4 x 6 inch red glass shades for a light that I already have
8 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
WINTER GARDENING6 Reasons I’m Not Looking Forward to Spring
Not kicking up your heels anticipating rushes of spring color and garden catalogs? You’re not alone
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES4 Lessons I Learned About Color in 2017
Toss out the rulebook and consider this designer’s insights into choosing and combining color at home
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
TILE10 Reasons to Consider 4-by-4-Inch Tile
Designers are embracing the once common but recently overlooked square tile in kitchens and bathrooms
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNSet Your Shade Garden Aglow With Light
Invite brightness to the dark corners of your garden for a magical dance you won't want to miss
Full Story
Destination Lighting