Software
Houzz Logo Print
denisekeane

Has anyone had experience purchaisng from Signature Hardware?

8 years ago

They have a vanity that i'm interested in but reviews for the company are mixed.


Comments (19)

  • 8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

    I did not purchased a vanity from them, but did purchased a faucet. Very nice quality....came quickly. And from my experience, they are an easy and helpful company to deal with (I had some questions and talked to them on the phone).

  • 8 years ago

    I've purchased hardware from them, and was happy with the experience, but nothing as big or expensive as a vanity.

  • 8 years ago
    Yes, purchased from them found them to be helpful and easy to buy from.
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Purchased from them without an issue as of yet....

  • 8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

    Poor quality imports. Do check out Starcraft Builders expose on their illegal faucets before you buy anything from them. And remember LL's forged CARB II certificates and high formaldehyde content.

  • 8 years ago
    Regarding Starcraft Builders ......their star ratings for some plumbing fixtures were VERY misleading. They gave very low stars for certain faucets that they actually raved about in their written reviews (due to parts that were used in the manufacturing process that hadn’t been used long enough to prove themselves). So, not consistent, and to give a low star rating for that reason I think is certainly not fair and definitely misleading. If people chose to purchase a product by stars only without reading the entire written review, they would not be getting a true and clear picture of the exceptional quality of some of these products.
  • 8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

    This isn't about their star ratings. This is about Signature Hardware refusing to sell lead free tested faucets. And their customer service is awful.

  • 8 years ago

    About 4 years ago I had a bad experience ordering a tub filler faucet from Signature Hardware. The tub filler was defective - and of course the defect was discovered by the plumber when he was in the home to do the install. I called SH and they made a big issue that if the tub filler was not determined to be defective by their returns department, then I would not be given a refund. It certainly did not pay off to work with them. They did refund me the cost of the tub filler after a few weeks. But I was never refunded for shipping. Plus, the expense of a wasted few hours charged by the plumber. I ended up purchasing a faucet through the plumbing installer from a local Ferguson dealer. Would have paid less in the long run, if I had never gotten involved with Signature Hardware.

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    I have purchased faucets, a Kohler toilet, and a washbasin with legs from Signature. All were very good quality, their customer service was superb, and 7 years later, everything works quite well and still looks very good. I bought one bathroom of polished chrome, one of polished nickel and one of polished brass (footed tub fixtures).

  • 8 years ago

    I think you are confusing your sources. Signature does not sell Kohler. They only sell knockoff cheepchinesecrapola. Illegal to install in the US as well.

  • 8 years ago
    I'm curious too. Thinking of ordering a white enamel range hood from them - can't find another that looks like it.://www.signaturehardware.com/kitchen/range-hoods/provence-series-30-wall-mount-range-hood-600-cfm-white-powder-coat.html
  • 8 years ago
    Pollymolden, I received my vanity today. Customer service was excellent, shipping was perfect and quality of vanity, mirror, marble counter and sinks met expectations. I would and already have, ordered from them again.
  • 7 years ago

    denisekeane, I'm looking at the same vanity in a different finish. (Everett, correct?) Hope you still drop in from time to time. If so, are you still happy with the vanity? --both the quality and the functionality.

  • 7 years ago

    Hey DN - Im looking at the Everett too. did you end up buying? is it heavy? solid wood? good quality? thanks!!

  • 7 years ago

    I bought my exposed pipe outdoor shower from them and had a really good experience... quality of the hardware was excellent, as is their customer service.

  • 7 years ago

    @Tim JAmws - our remodel doesn’t start until mid-September. I’m just drawing up lists at this point.


    same back atcha: please post if you wind up buying it!

  • PRO
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

    I'm redoing my master bath (complete gut job) and just purchased my entire hardware from Signature Hardware. Two sink faucets, bathtub faucet with hand held, and complete shower system. Now I'm super worried to install them.


    Any further updates from anyone who installed faucets or shower systems?