Software
Houzz Logo Print
2cranesdesign

Can I purchase a painted sample for this vanity, Chilled Gray finish

I need to choose paint and tile based on the color of this vanity
Avanity Modero 60" Single Vanity Only, Chilled Gray Finish · More Info

Comments (12)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi,

    Thank you for your interest in this item. Can you kindly provide your address and we can ship out the wood chip sample for this vanity.

    Please let us know if you have any questions.

    Kind regards,

    Edgar

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Lee Goske

    426 Rockwell Street

    Kent ohio 44240

    Thank you so much!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Thank you as we have processed your request.

    Edgar

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Did you send it yet?

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi Lee,

    The sample shipped with Fed Ex tracking #789407630384 and scheduled to arrive on Thursday 1/25.

    Please let us know if you have any questions as we really appreciate your business.

    Thank you,

    Edgar

  • 8 years ago

    Hello,


    Can I get a sample of the gray as well?


  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi,

    Can you please provide the item # or link to the item and we can send out the sample.

    Thank you,

    Edgar

  • 8 years ago

    Hello,

    Can I please get a sample of this chilled gray color sent to me..?

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi Luly,

    Thank you for your interest in this item. Please provide your address and we will send a wood chip sample at no charge.

    Kind regards,

    Edgar

  • 8 years ago

    Hello Avanity Corp! Is there a way to send my address privately so I can get a sample of this gray? Thank you!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi,

    Please send us an email to info@avanity.net and we can process your request.

    Thank you,

    Edgar