I need samples
8 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSample Bright Color in the Kitchen
Spice up your kitchen with just a dash of bold hues, then you'll know if you're ready for the whole enchilada
Full Story
KITCHEN COUNTERTOPSWhy I Chose Quartz Countertops in My Kitchen Remodel
Budget, style and family needs all were taken into account in this important design decision
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGetting the Room Right: Part I
Great Spaces Show How to Avoid the Top 10 Decorating Mistakes
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESI'm Ready for My Close-Up: Beautiful Building Materials
Look closely, and soak up the beauty in some favorite details of fine home design
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: I Need Lake House Decor Ideas!
How to Update a Lake House With Wood, Views, and Just Enough Accessories
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSWhat I Learned From My Master Bathroom Renovation
Houzz writer Becky Harris lived through her own remodel recently. She shares what it was like and gives her top tips
Full Story
BLACKCooking With Color: When to Use Black in the Kitchen
Consider sampling Caviar or Cracked Pepper on your kitchen walls or cabinets for richness and impact
Full Story

Comment