I’m interested in this desk
8 years ago
Related Stories

WINTER GARDENING6 Reasons I’m Not Looking Forward to Spring
Not kicking up your heels anticipating rushes of spring color and garden catalogs? You’re not alone
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘I’m Never Leaving’ and More Houzz Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story

DECORATING GUIDESI'm Ready for My Close-Up: Beautiful Building Materials
Look closely, and soak up the beauty in some favorite details of fine home design
Full Story
LIFE10 Things Around My Home That I’m Thankful For
A designer shares the comforts big and small that she is grateful for
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Stylish Desks for the Student in All of Us
Nicely sized and reasonably priced, these attractive desks are great for kids and grown-ups alike
Full Story
FURNITUREA Love Letter to Writing Desks
Handwritten notes often become etched in our memories, but these writing desks are memorable in their own right
Full Story
BEDROOMSIdeabook 911: Desks in the Bedroom — Yea or Nay?
Does a Desk Belong in Your Sleeping Quarters? 14 Reasons to Say Yes
Full Story


amldaley