My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Yes the Dusa or Merensky 2 is supposed to be an incredible rootstock for avocado trees, but boy is it difficult to find. I think I will try to call Brokaw and see if they can refer me, but I'm not holding my breath.
lgteacher
akarinzOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Napa Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Decatur Landscape Contractors · Cherry Hill Landscape Contractors · Leamington Landscape Contractors · Forrest City Architects & Building Designers · Crestview Architects & Building Designers · Fort Wayne Architects & Building Designers · Madison Architects & Building Designers · Redding Architects & Building Designers · New Braunfels Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hudson Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sioux Falls Landscape Contractors · Superior Landscape Contractors · Zanesville Home Builders · Ottumwa Home BuildersGavin Raders for Planting Justice
vinnnya
Sandra Lapraik