Software
Houzz Logo Print
pspgirl

15 years ago
Where can I find those pendant lights please?
Robern Uplift Mirrored Medicine Cabinet · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 15 years ago
    Not exactly the same, but ET2 Contemporary Lighting Cilandro 1-Light Pendant in Satin Nickel looks similar.
  • 15 years ago
    Thank you so much... your suggestion is actually even better looking than this pic's examples.
  • 15 years ago
    These are Robern lights. They are part of the uplift medicine cabinet series...
  • 15 years ago
    pspgirl...Note the ET2's are designed for dry location so not suitable for bath if that was your idea...
  • 15 years ago
    Rats prior1... that was the plan. Thank you for pointing that out tho. I do appreciate it. I'll check out Robern now.
  • 14 years ago
    You can buy those exact lights here- http://www.qualitybath.com/product~name~Robern%2BUFLWAL~ID~108310.htm. They are a part of the Robern Uplift Series.
Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz