Software
Houzz Logo Print
cindy1111

Shipped "curbside". What does that mean? I live in a high rise condo.

8 years ago
Will my furniture just be left outside of the building? Can it at least be brought up to my unit via the elevator?
Grand Asia Sideboard · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    8 years ago
    What's the shipping to state?
  • 8 years ago

    Orlando, Florida. I live in the city on the 9th floor of a high rise condo. It is an elevated building.

  • PRO
    8 years ago
    It will be white glove delivery to any room of your choice.
  • 8 years ago

    Thank you for being so patient with me and your generous offered deduction. I spent the entire day today moving into my new home and could not get back to you sooner. As it has turned out, your piece would not have been able to make it into our condo due to two twists and turns that the longer than usual piece that we wanted to purchase from you would never have worked. I am so sorry to have to say I cannot buy it however if I can find something not as long from your sources, I definitely will give it another try. Thank you for your patience. - Cindy

  • PRO
    8 years ago
    Hello Cindy, Thanks for your note. Let me know if I can be any help. Yang