Software
Houzz Logo Print
cindy1111

Will delivery be right to my door and placed on my choice of wall?

8 years ago
Due to the heavy weight of this item, I need it to be delivered and placed right where I want it in my dining room. There are no stairs and an elevator is nearby. My ceiling in my hall is 80" and I know that will be close but the rest of the ceilings are much higher. Please advise.
Pulaski Maura Iron Display Cabinet · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hello,

    It would be delivered to your location as required and won't require any assembly. So, no need to worry about anything.

    We hope this satisfies your respective query. If you have any more questions, feel free to contact us back and we will be happy to help.

    Kind Regards,

    Homesquare customer support

  • 6 years ago

    Is this still accurate when shipping states Curbside?