Software
Houzz Logo Print
rusty31

Is the backsplash ceramic subway or glass subway tiles? Thanks! Lovely!

13 years ago
Our Kitchen · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It is hard to tell from the picture but I would say ceramic http://www.subwaytileoutlet.com/categories/Ceramic-Subway-Tile/
    If you like this look I would get a sample of both ceramic and glass and put them in your space to see which you like better. Depending on the area you are putting them in you could change your mind just seeing them in the space. If we can help you with any questions please feel free to contact us. We would love to help! Beautiful use of Subway tile.
    White 3" x 6" Glass Subway Tile · More Info
    rusty31 thanked Subway Tile Outlet
  • 13 years ago
    yes, it is ceramic - 3" x 6"
    rusty31 thanked Karen Heffernan
  • 12 years ago
    Can you tell me the exact manufacturer and color of the subway tiles. My cabinets are also White Dove and I'm trying to find the best shade if white tile.
  • 12 years ago
    I'm sorry, I can't - I don't have that information. I would suggest that if you have a tile place near you, to just borrow samples to take home and compare to your cabinets.
  • 11 years ago

    what color grout did u use ?

  • 6 years ago

    light grey - I'm sorry, I don't know the exact brand or color