0
houseinthewoods18

Joybird delivery times?

houseinthewoods18

Hi - I ordered two chairs and a sofa from Joybird in November, they were scheduled to be delivered during the first week of January. Well, it’s almost March and still, no sign of my furniture! Joybird did take 100% payment for this furniture (paid in full upon ordering). I’m on the verge of giving up, ordering something else and just returning the furniture if it ever shows up. Has anyone else experienced this type of delay with Joybird? Was the furniture worth the wait? Annoyingly, I’ve been getting emails for “quick to ship” specials - presumably, returned furniture or possibly furniture that people just gave up on. To date, Joybird has offered me two free throw pillows as compensation. It’s a joke.

Joybird Furniture

Hi nhjen, We are sorry to see that you are having a less than wonderful experience. Could you please send us your order number? We would like to make sure that we do everything we can to get your order delivered to you ASAP. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

• Cathee Charest

I too ordered a Sofa (Fitgerald) and two chairs (Collins). They arrived on time and were beautifully constructed. My order for the Hesse Table was on the same order as the two chairs dated 03-06-18) and had an 8 week delivery expected. I kept checking the build update on line and the table was listed as in production 4 weeks later on 4/06. However by late May I had not received any update on shipping. I made two calls to Joybird, the first Customer Service rep said she would call back by the end of the day. She did not. I place another call a week later and was again told that they would check with the production team and call me back by the end of the day. No such call. I checked online the next day and saw that the build update had been changed back to the first level of the order. I called again on 06-07 and spoke to a Customer Service rep who told me that my table was wrapped and ready to ship and that I would receive it by 06-19. Today is 06-19 and I AGAIN called and spoke to another rep who told me that the table was shipping by the end of this week. I has now been 15 weeks and no sign of actual shipment. No one seems to be able to tell me what the problem is, only that they are very sorry. Since I have no answers from them I have to assume that they sold my table to someone else. I paid up front for all the furniture I ordered and Joybird has continued to advertise an 8 week delivery. To add insult to injury the table has been on sale for several weeks for $310 less than what I paid for it. This is NO WAY to do business.

Joybird Furniture

Hi Cathee, we are sorry to hear that you are having a less than wonderful experience with us. This is in no way the experience we want you to have and would like to do everything we can to turn this around for you. Could you please send us your order information via direct message? We will work with our support team to get your order out to you ASAP. Thank you for your patience and understanding.