Software
Houzz Logo Print
kcim

mickamicallef@gmail.com

13 years ago
I have a brown leather lounge, and I am looking for a rug. I live in a small granny flat, with ALL internal walls orange brick. The loungeroom has cream tiles, and 2 big windows with with shear curtains, and one big window sliding door with white curtain. I like cosy, I dont want a brown lounge and cream rug, I want one full of colour to brighten my life up. Have you any ideas? Thankyou so much
Caesar- (CAE-1012) · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Have you seen any of these rugs? All these and more can be found on www.surya.com. I think they would work well with a brown, orange, and cream color scheme. (In order: BNT-7685, BSL-7199, CHI-1040, ELO-4008)
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Or these? DAZ-6511, M-102, MDR-1047, MTR-1016
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Two more for you: OAS-1000, VTG-5227
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    We do not sell directly to consumers. Please visit your local furniture or interior design store for pricing information.
  • 13 years ago
    who is the seller? I didnt look at the furniture emails as I didnt know they were the seller. Why is it so hard. When you see a rug on a web site, you think they are the providers. Thanks again. Michelle
  • 12 years ago
    can you at least provide what stores sell this rug? It would be helpful. Thanks Cleo
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We sell every brand of rug with free delivery and offer an exclusive Houzz discount code HZ15 which gives you another 15% off. We can usually identify the rug you like from just an image. Feel free to email online@rugsdoneright.com for personal and complimentary assisitance :)