Software
Houzz Logo Print
mommyniki

My Himalaya White granite counters have been installed!

8 years ago

There isn’t much info on Himalaya White counters so I wanted to share mine. They were just installed today. The house obviously isn’t done and the wall color will be changed after we move in. The builder wouldn’t use white for us so we have Dover. But I still love my counters! We’ll be installing a white subway tile backsplash and some kind of mosaic behind the stove.

Comments (30)

  • 8 years ago

    BEAUTIFUL! Truly beautiful, you must be so excited to have such lovely counters on your cabinets. I love the subtle movement of the stone that looks perfect with your white cabinetry. Nice job!

    mommyniki thanked Boxerpal
  • 8 years ago

    Great looking kitchen!! Enjoy!

    mommyniki thanked Jeanette Vey
  • 8 years ago
    Lovely stone!!
    mommyniki thanked skmom
  • 8 years ago

    Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing.

    mommyniki thanked pricklypearcactus
  • 8 years ago

    Congrats! The black sink really shows both the sink and the stone off!

    mommyniki thanked vicbayside
  • 8 years ago

    Vicbayside, it’s actually not black but close. It’s called Dusk Grey. They had black but I liked that this was just a little softer in color.

  • 8 years ago

    Really good looking! Bet you can’t wait to move in!

    mommyniki thanked nini804
  • 8 years ago

    Nice!!!


    mommyniki thanked lucky998877
  • 8 years ago

    Pretty granite.

    mommyniki thanked cpartist
  • 8 years ago

    They are very pretty. Thanks for sharing. It is always fun to see progress photos.

    mommyniki thanked kelleg69
  • 8 years ago
    Beautiful! And you’re right, I’ve been searching for pictures of Himalaya White counters & they are few & far between. Thanks!
    mommyniki thanked catgo
  • 8 years ago

    Catgo, I’m so glad I could share something to help you : ).

  • 8 years ago

    Looks great. Enjoy!


    mommyniki thanked Karen Eagle
  • 8 years ago

    Glad you are happy with your counters and had an uneventful install.

    Who comes up with these granite names! I wouldn't use the word "white" in the name of something that has no white! Maybe Himalaya cream, tan, beige or even gray.

    mommyniki thanked chispa
  • 8 years ago
    I love that stone, and how large that piece is. Reminds me of cookies n cream... beautiful.
    mommyniki thanked Tina Huitsing
  • 7 years ago

    Looks great! My wife and I are installing Himalayan White in our new construction.

  • 7 years ago

    Can you share a picture of your Himalayan White on your cabinets? I am thinking that the Himalayan White it what we are going to go with, but it is difficult, their are some many beautiful choices. We have white cabinets.


  • 7 years ago

    Lisa Barrett, the photos above are with my cabinets.

  • 7 years ago

    Thanks for sharing these. We are also pondering Himalayan White, though I'm a little concerned it won't be light enough with walnut veneer cabs. How's it holding up?

  • 7 years ago

    They are holding up great! We've been in our house a little over a year and I still love them. My son got Sharpie on them right after we moved in and I was able to get it out without a problem.

  • 7 years ago

    @mommyniki, thanks! did they need to be sealed first (or more than once)? good news about the easy Sharpie clean up!

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    What tile should I choose for a backsplash with himalaya white and white cabinets?

  • 5 years ago

    Getting same granite,we are leaning toward black stainless appliances...any thoughts?

  • 5 years ago

    Debating on the Himalayan white as well and surprised not many pics online. Thanks for sharing! Do you have one with the back splash as well? Also was yours leathered?

  • 5 years ago

    We also picked Himalayan White granite for our new home. I've been so on the fence about it but seeing your pic - it looks beautiful!

  • 5 years ago

    Beautiful❣️Please post pictures when your kitchen is completed❣️

  • 5 years ago

    The countertops are beautiful. I am in the process of updating my kitchen and chose Himalaya white granite. You're right, there isn't a lot on the internet so I'm happy to see a preview of what my kitchen will look like after it's installed.

  • 5 years ago

    I also have chosen Himalayan White for the countertops in our new home. I was afraid the background on it would look too yellow next to the white cabinets and wall backsplash. Thank you for sharing. It looks great!

  • 4 years ago

    What color are your white cabinets? We have Himalayan White counters as well :)