Software
Houzz Logo Print
baileyfrank1

Please help!

8 years ago
I love shaker beige in this photo! I put the sample on the wall and it’s so dark. I have the trim and cabinets linen white. My question is do you think shaker beige cut 50% with white dove trim and cabinets would look better for a bathroom. The flooring for bathroom is a Calacatta polished tile with hints of cream and tan throughout.
Seeley Living Room A · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 8 years ago
    This color isn't dark in a room with plenty of natural light. If you don't have much light, then cut it with white, but less than 50%. Try 25% first and do a sample on the wall.
    Dominick thanked felizlady
  • 8 years ago

    Thank you so much for responding! Going to get paint sample now

  • 8 years ago

    I had this paint custom to this tile. What do you think if I use this for wall and white dove for cabinet and trim. I have rhino white marble countertop.

  • 8 years ago

    I know it’s not gonna flow with the rest of the house but I’m okay with that I think lol! I just pray it will look good. Would love your thoughts