Software
Houzz Logo Print
wlg3

Lovely room.Do you also have pot lights in this room, as it seems nice and bright?

13 years ago
I have a 9ft ceiling in my walkin and I am not sure if a center light will be enough. I will not have sconces as you have here and the room is about 9 by 8, Thanks for the help.
Atlanta/Buckhead Christmas Showhouse Interior · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Recessed lights are absolutely necessary for ample lighting, since the light is directed downwards toward your clothing. I would add at least 4 in addition to your decorative chandelier. Best of luck!
  • 11 years ago

    Would you recommend a natural light vs bright light or warm white for this space?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Consider a bulb temperature of around 3,500 Kelvin for your wardrobe. This is somewhere between warm and cool white light. Best of luck on your project!

  • 10 years ago

    I real like the above build in wadrobe