I would love to know who painted these murals? They are so fun!
8 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
PAINTINGWhat to Know About Milk Paint and Chalk Paint — and How to Use Them
Learn the pros, cons, cost and more for these two easy-to-use paints that are great for giving furniture a vintage look
Full Story
WHITEWhat to Know Before You Paint Your Walls White
A coat of white paint can do wonders in one room and wreak havoc in another. Here are tips for using the popular hue
Full Story
EXTERIORSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My House Exterior?
Real homeowners get real help in choosing paint palettes. Bonus: 3 tips for everyone on picking exterior colors
Full Story
CURB APPEALWhat to Know About Getting Your Home’s Exterior Trim Painted
Learn when it makes sense to change the color of your exterior trim and how much this project might cost
Full Story
ENTRYWAYSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My Front Door?
We come to the rescue of three Houzzers, offering color palette options for the front door, trim and siding
Full Story
PAINTINGHelp! I Spilled Paint on My Clothes — Now What?
If you’ve spattered paint on your favorite jeans, here’s what to do next
Full Story
DOORSWhat Color Should I Paint My Front Door?
Extend a standout greeting with a memorable hue at your home’s entry
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES10 Places to Use Paint or Wallpaper to Create a Fun Design Moment
Add a bright pop of color and pattern to these areas to bring a sense of whimsy and cheer
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full StorySponsored
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations

2LG Studio