Software
Houzz Logo Print
sbkitelady

Bathroom design

8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Hi everyone! I am in need of a cool storage piece for my bathroom, very small bathroom.

Pictures are included. The new piece would replace the plastic piece shown. The dimensions can not exceed 12" deep x 30" long x 48" tall.

In the existing plastic piece you might notice a couple of deep drawers. Well I am limited in my small condo and those drawers are needed.

The vanity is black, white sandstone countertop and the bowl is a deep blue and black. I love clean Asian lines. Having an interesting piece to see upon entering the bath would be cool. The entry door does open up to the plastic piece.









in this picture of glass tile (replaced the rusty medicine cabinet) the wall is a light sky blue. It looks beige in this picture but it isn't! I wanted to show the "funky" side of the bathroom to you