Software
Houzz Logo Print
atlcharm

Torn about window coverings

8 years ago

Need help deciding what type of window coverings to use in these rooms. The room with the fireplace. I'm leaning toward curtains. I would do floor to ceiling. do you think curtains are the right idea here? The room with the two big chairs I am torn between cellular shades, roman shades or floor to ceiling curtains. I plan to keep the chairs, not the table. I want to add some eclectic elements to the room, but not sure yet, so probably need to pick a window covering that goes with all styles. Everything would be really light, besides the chairs. The dining area I am also torn between curtains or roman or cellular shades. I love the whitewashed bamboo roman shades I am posting below. I'm not keeping that dining set, but I will still probably keep some shabby chic elements ( a round wooden table. not sure the color yet) and It won't be matchy matchy probably a bit eclectic . thoughts? I provided window coverings I like. Do my window coverings have to be the same color throughout the rooms. For instance, if I I used blue roman shades in the room with the chairs, the white washed bamboo shades in the dining area and white or blue curtains in the room with the fireplace would that be okay. HELP!! LOL









Comments (8)

Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio