Software
Houzz Logo Print
lj_krawczyk

APARTMENT KITCHEN HELP

8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

This is my new apartment kitchen.

I love the open space. I hate the lighting.

I love the windows. I hate the blinds.

I love all the wood elements. I hate the cabinets.

I think I can talk my landlord into letting me paint them but they are laminate so this may be difficult.

I can live with the ceiling fan but not the fixture by the door.

The chairs & the hutch stay (I love them way too much)

And i would like a green element but Im sure what kind of green or how to incorporate it without it overpowering the room.

I also would not mind putting a little money into this project (I plan on staying here for a few years) but nothing too expensive as I would have to leave it when I move.

What would you do with this space?









Comments (8)