Software
Houzz Logo Print
abigailmountain

Can’t figure out how to adjust length

8 years ago
We purchased and installed these, and they are beautiful, but I can’t figure out how to make small adjustments to their length. We have three of these and they are all hanging at slightly different lengths! Any suggestions?
Trade Winds Lisa Metal Pendant Light in Brushed Nickel · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    This item comes with one 12" downrod and two 6" downrods. To adjust the length, you can remove some of the downrods--though you do need to use at least one 6" rod.

    abigailmountain thanked Lights Online
  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Hi, are you sure this comes with one 12" rod and two 6" rods? I've seen this exact light under different names many other places, and it always says that it comes with three 9.5" rods. (The 12 & 6" configuration would work for my project, but 9.5 won't, so I need to verify) Thanks!