Software
Houzz Logo Print
atlcharm

Help choosing color for bathroom window treatments

8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

I thought of faux wood blinds but think they will be to heavy for the window. Plus I want a shade that has the option to do top down/bottom up. I love these wooden shades, but I feel like dark wood might be too dark for this bathroom. It's not that big. I would like to keep the look light and breezy. If I could find a whitewashed wooden that would be great. Anyway, here are some options I found. Can anyone help me to photoshop them on. There are some traditional wood selections. I am having a hard time envisioning. I did think of white roman shades, but I don't have the money for those. Anyway, my walls are a seafoam green, cabinets are light gray and trim is dark wood. I don't plan on changing any of this except the countertops at some point in time.






Comments (7)