Software
Houzz Logo Print
jeannebailey

Chandelier not what's listed

13 years ago
The chandelier in the picture is not the same one as the restoration hardware one listed under product info. There are more bulbs in the one in he pic. Where is that one from?
Rustic Kitchen · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I am not sure who tagged the product. We like sharing similar products, however. If you'd like to inquire further, please feel free to contact us at the office!
  • 12 years ago
    Check Althorp Scottish Lodge (by Stagworks?) collection for a six light faux antler chandelier that's similar. I've seen them up close and they are very good quality.
  • 12 years ago
    Wow, this one stunning space. Stunning. The chandelier is not my taste, but the room, I love it. All those windows which allow lots of light to shine thru.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    www.littlebighorns.com