Software
Houzz Logo Print
rmeiers

15 years ago
Where did you find the vintage glass containers on the entry table?
Crisp Architects · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 15 years ago
    You can also try searching on etsy.com or ebay.com. And, flea markets are always great places to scour for glass bottles.
  • 15 years ago
    Yes, and you may want to search the word "demijohn" or "demi john"(I'm not sure which it is!)
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I'm not sure exactly where the owner found these. However, I know Pier1 often carries glass vases similar to these.
  • 14 years ago
    Thank you all for your advice. :)
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Check for http://www.houzz.com/photos/products/recycled-glass-vases you can all the products within your budget range.
  • 13 years ago
    Ethan Allen has two of these as well - really beautiful. Called Demi-John vases. Also called Morph vases on some websites.