Software
Houzz Logo Print
catgo

Slide-in range strip at back not needed?

8 years ago
We chose our first slide-in range during our kitchen remodel. I was told we needed a strip of granite at the back, which we got. Unfortunately, that was before the range was delivered. Now we have the range & it won’t go back enough. My bad, not enough research & measuring beforehand! My question: is removing the granite strip the next step? Granite guy says he can do it. Then do we use the smaller metal strip that came with the stove? Is that all that would be necessary at that point? I’ve read something about notching the counter? I don’t believe the range will slide back enough that nothing but stainless steel shows on the sides but it should be an improvement, right?

Comments (3)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio