Software
Houzz Logo Print
jennierae

What kind of tile did you use on the floor?

13 years ago
Every glass/mosaic tile I see is recommended for walls only. I love this floor. What tile did you use?
Room to Grow · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It is a glass tile and while we don't normall recommend glass tile for floors, this one worked particularly well. It's sandstone iridescent, 7/8" by Musefield. We used antique white grout. The room was made pretty for photography, but normally there are several rugs/bathmats to prevent slipping and sliding!
  • 12 years ago
    how is the floor tile holding up?
  • 12 years ago
    I didn't use it in my guest bath but want to use it now in another bath I am remodeling. It is so fabulous.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Dniiro, thank you for your question. We finished that project in 2011 and have not had any problems, complaints or worries from the client. Great product + great workmanship = longevity!