سلام از چه متریاری استفاده شده رستوران

bayat online
5 years ago
North San Antonio Kitchen Remodel · More Info

Comments (17)

• PRO
    Haven Design and Construction
    5 years ago

Hello, I wish I could answer your question, but I can't read the language that it is written in. Can anyone translate, please? Thanks!

• Dolores V.
    3 years ago

Hi - what are the dimensions of this kitchen and kitchen island. I am starting out with a blank slate and love the layout!

• Heather
    3 years ago

Could you please tell me the dimensions of this kitchen and the island? I love it

• PRO
    3 years ago

Hi, the island is approximately 90" x 90". Thanks for your interest in our project.

• Heather
    3 years ago

What are the dimensions of the kitchen?

• PRO
    3 years ago

The kitchen is approximately 19’ x 23’ x 12’ ceiling height. It’s quite a large kitchen.

• karipatel
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Is 19' X 23' the size of kitchen perimeter? If not, then I'd like to know the dimensions of the kitchen perimeter. I'm currently designing my kitchen. My hood will be place on a 16' wide wall with perimeter dimensions being 16' X 14' X 11' ceiling height. If I were to go with this hood (I have read the dimensions in your earlier response), would it still look just as elegant in the kitchen size I have provided? I'd love for this size of a hood to be the focal point of my kitchen, but wondering if it might end up looking over sized? Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks

• karipatel
    3 years ago

Thanks you so much!

• PRO
    Michael Tall Custom Homes Inc
    2 years ago

Beautiful kitchen!
    What did you use for backsplash tile? Is it natural stone or porcelain?

• PRO
    2 years ago

Hello Michael Tall Custom Homes, it's 3 x 6 marble subway tiles. It is now discontinued but the color is similar to Carrara marble. Best of luck with your project!

• PRO
    Michael Tall Custom Homes Inc
    2 years ago

Thanks, that’s what I was thinking! 👍🏼👍🏼

• stephsmith2020
    last year

Hi is this hood wood or just the trim please? Trying to figure out design and size for a 10’ ceiling

• PRO
    last year

Hi there, the entire hood is wood. This is a 12’ ceiling (for scale reference). Best of luck with your project!

• stephsmith2020
    last year

Thank you so much. I was no sure because in the photo it seems to curve and wasn't sure how to achieve the look. We are doing wood as well and was thinking maybe the trim gave it a more sloped feel. Thanks

• PRO
    last year

The wood is curved. We have a fabulous cabinet maker.

• santorini53
    15 days ago

Could you give me the width of each section of the island?