Software
Houzz Logo Print
catherine_flemming

Help me with (temporary) paint colors!

We just renovated most of a house and we love it. The house has a lower level living room that is just awful at the moment. It has a brick fireplace painted white which I hate. Sometime next year we're planning to tear it all out and reface the fireplace with stone or tile or something, but for the time being I wanted to paint the bricks a different color to make it more acceptable. I am also open to painting just the backs of the shelves, or all of the shelves.


The walls are a light grey (we did not pick) and we are open to painting those too. The carpet is a greyish-brown which we are keeping (to hide dog prints :)


What suggestions do you have for paint colors that would get us through a year or so?


Thank you!


Comments (7)