Software
Houzz Logo Print
bjc0304

Cabinet / counter help

8 years ago

Hi,


I'm a single guy building a new house and learning new appreciation for the talents of interior decorators in the process... apparently I don't have them!


I have finalized the flooring and cabinet selections... Hurst "Old Mexico" french oak wide plank floors in a dark stain, Brookhaven Nordic White opaque cabinets on the perimeter of the kitchen, and Brookhaven Twilight (grey/brown) stained cabinets for the island.


I am trying now to find one counter surface to tie it all together... something with a little movement but not too much. The other key factor is that my island cabinets will finish off at 126" x 45" and I would like to avoid a seam on the island... so I need a material with at least a 130" slab length.


The four top contenders are:


1. Cambria Welligton

2. Caesarstone London Grey

3. Cambria Summerhill

4. Cambria Ironsbridge


Here are a pictures of the flooring, cabinets, and 3 of the counter choices (Wellington, London Grey, and Summerhill).. I don't have an irons bridge sample yet. Any advice / thoughts would be greatly appreciated!


Cambria Wellington


Caesarstone London Grey


Cambria Summerhill




Comments (12)