Software
Houzz Logo Print
kknapstein0

Sofa update: What would you do?

8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

I'm looking for fresh sofa pillows and a rug to go with this sofa, a Troy from Crate and Barrel from a more than a little bit ago. I like a bohemian/Anthropologie kind of vibe, and this stuff has to stand up to high traffic as it's the only living space and it's also the entry way. I have an almost two-year old two. Sofa is getting new seat cushions so it will be plumped up.

If possible, I'd like to sort of tone down the red. And I don't want to do a black & white thing with it.

Floors are wide plank blonde wood. Probably not original 1920s, but old. And we do have some nice original details like transom windows.


This photo is from our old place and the pillows are long gone.

Would love to hear any ideas! Thanks!

Comments (8)